Sunday, July 23, 2017

Kyrie Irving is a Big Fat Idiot

I have written in the past of the occasional angst that comes with writing a thing called Public Occurrences...But it has been a long time. I hardly wrote about sports at all in the early years. "Toy department." I got over that, BOY did I get over that. The subject of this post brought back that old time angst feeling. "No, I won't do it. I have my standards! But then I thought this sporting public occurrence kerfluffle was too easy to defeat and...Eh, in for a dime in for a dollar.

Kyrie "The Earth is Flat" Irving is one of the lowest-IQ personages on this round earth. There is nobody who considers M Irving other than a moron. The easily defeated kerfluffle today from Camp Moron is that LeBron James leaked the story of Bed Bugs telling DevsDan he wanted to be traded.

So: LeBron James leaked a story that Kyrie Irving did not want to play with LeBron James anymore.

What Dr. Johnson once said is equally applicable to M Irving, "He is not merely stupid. He is the cause of stupidity in others."

What Mr. Justice Holmes wrote in upholding forced sterilization, "Three generations of embeciles are enough" is applicable to one generation of M Irving and his "camp."