Friday, July 28, 2017

Little Tony Scars: Cuckold

He looks like Hollywood's idea of what a mafiosi looks like.
         -A colleague to me this afternoon.

Doesn't he, doesn't he?! Like, he overplayed the part at casting but the director was too stupid to see the lack of nuance. 

Who "acts" like that, tries too hard in that "role"? 

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock."

Bannon, who called Kushner a cuck, trying to suck his own cock...like a cuckold would do!

Hmm.

Imitating Priebus:

"'Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

Cock-block: to prevent another male from fucking a woman by beating him to it. 

Mother-fucker's got a one-track mind!

Anthony Scaramucci’s wife files for divorce


Oh!










5'8" Little Tony Scars has been cuckolded! Cock-blocked!

WEAR THE HORNS! WEAR THE HORNS! WEAR THE HORNS!