Sunday, April 26, 2020

Miami's Homicide Rate Lowest Since 1957

It's hard to envision Miami without murder. If people aren't killing each other what are they doing? Like for sex?

Any yinz ever heard of The Decameron?





































Turns out the Middle Ages during the Plague was a lot like the current under the Trump Plague. 'Ceptin' only the well to do had the "privilege" to self-isolate. Guess what the Rich and Famous did? At least according to the author of The Decameron seven yung womenz and three guys decamped to an abandoned villa and abandoned all social sexual restraint. I bet that was done. Is it being done now? I wouldn't know, not like know-know. I am what I previously termed post-sexual, I have about as much interest in having sex as I do in getting Trump Plague. But, the Second Unfortunate ex-Mrs. Harris has had a live-in boyfriend for several years. He came back from a European country about a month ago, right in the middle of this thing, and they didn't sleep in the same bed for fourteen days which was also a not uncommon occurrence for me in thirteen years of marriage to the Second Unfortunate. But be that as it may, however, I was truly gabbersmocked by the intel that they slept in separate rooms. Each was asymptomatic when Guillame left, asymptomatic when they were apart,  asymptomatic when he returned. So...wtf? I didn't get that. COVID-19 is not like AIDS, it is not a blood borne virus but an airborne virus so if you can avoid sneezing in each others faces during sex what exactly is the prob? Or why not my preferred modus operandi, the quickie? Or okay FINE! If you want to be extra, extra, extra careful why not do it like the Orthodox Jews do, through a hole in a sheet?

So getting back to The Decameron, are people really so flipped out about this that they're not having sex at all?! They wouldn't even go to an abandoned villa in Italy with peoplez and throw social constraint away like a used tissue? I would! I would now and revert to my pre- post-sexual life. That is a DREAM COME TRUE. And it is a dream come true for women, too, don't give me that shit, you would love to do it with seven guys and two other girls if you could get away with it you make me sick. But getting back to my answer to the question which I already done gave, I don't know what people are doing for sex. So yeah, that's this post. Welcome.