Saturday, April 18, 2020

My son is an excellent Rocket Leaguer and an hour or so ago as I was watching Schitt’s Creek he texted me...

I’m starting to hit these. Flip resets off the ball (all 4 wheels touch the ball to give myself an extra flip) and scoring

...and included a short clip of his shots. I was truly impressed:

That is one of the most elegant plays in R-League. I’ve seen it so many times with Sand Rock. That is a MAJOR league play, son. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dad! I hit about 1 good one for every 25 tries hehe but I’m progressing. Thanks for the support 😘 (kiss emoji)

Well you hit 3 or 4 in a row in that 10 sec clip!

Dad, that was a gif. It auto replays itself...

oh god

God I love your dumbass

i’m glad you do ‘cause i got a big un

Hahahahaha I’m dying πŸ˜‚ you’re too funny man





Hahaha I love you so much looool