Sunday, April 19, 2020

Trump Epidemic April 19, 12:31 a.m.

735,086: Cumulative total people infected with Trump Virus.

38,910: Cumulative total people Killed by Trump.

5.29%: Trump's Kill Rate of those Trump Infects. That is down from 5.34% yesterday, the first decline I can remember in the ~month I have been tracking.

"Flattening the Curve"?

                                        Daily new cases through April 18
No. For the fifth consecutive day the number of daily new cases has risen.

Cumulative total confirmed cases of Trump Virus on daily plot map (through April 18)



I do believe it is time to "liberate" all and only Trump supporters from social restrictions, to send them out, without masks, to work for the rest of us, and with only other Trump supporters. I would also encourage the resumption of the ever popular Trump Rallies. In compact, indoor venues. To create an atmosphere of "intimacy" with their Leader. Who should be in the closest, unprotected, company with those who adore him. I think that is only right and is only what they deserve for their loyal support. 'Tis a far, far better thing they do than they have ever done before you ain't shittin' me there Jack.