Friday, July 24, 2020

On July 4th, which I think was the last time I made a contribution, I emailed the Lincoln Project.

Benjamin Harris
Sat, Jul 4, 9:50 AM

You have made me burn with rage. You have made me laugh. You have inspired me. You have filled me with pride. You have moved me to tears of love and thanksgiving. You make you FEEL. You make such EMOTIONALLY powerful ads. I have experienced such emotion with great art, great literature. NEVER with a commercial. "Mississippi Did the Right Thing" evokes a poignant love. The music! It is perfect. How do you DO this? Revelation. That is what the Lincoln Project is.

Damn if I didn't get a response.

Hi David,

This is xxxx from the Lincoln Project Team. You are AWESOME! It's because of courageous
people like you that we have a chance at defeating this con man in November! It's going to take all of us to defeat this incompetent president, so please stay tuned over the coming weeks as we roll out opportunities to get involved!

Thank you again for your support!

Best,

xxxx