Thursday, July 30, 2020

A key factor in COVID self-protection is knowing someone who has it. As the virus rages out of control in Florida it is striking close to home now. Yesterday, on one day, two of my oldest, best friends tested positive. One says he has no symptoms. The other, in the longest text message she has ever sent me, describes her condition, unsettling to me:

Good days with minimal effects and pain ... Bad ones with more and sleep mostly. It's flu like aches and congestion 100 xs worse. But I'm doing a holistic approach that's aggressive and today's a good day. Sadly I don't want to down play it's seriousness so ounce of prevention still better than pound of cure. That being said there's many of my co-workers who've had it but have made full recoveries some even with preexisting conditions some without. There's life after Covid but no medicine proofs effective against virus like holistic ones do. True story I'm doing holistic and [her sig oth] is not he thinks he can just ride it out like flu moral my good days outweighs his bad ones pain ridden. Thanks for reaching out