Friday, July 24, 2020

The Lincoln Project: “America’s Greatest Mistake”

Oh my God. “Or” “Or” “Or” “Or”, every “Or” boring deeper, “Or” without end, amen. The woman’s voice; the cello chord repeating with every “Or”. And the PEOPLE! YES! YOU! Minister of Propaganda Conway,

 YOU! FAKE DOCTOR BIRX-MENGELE.


 YOU! “the most DISGUSTING family”...pause, tearing up, emotional...”to ever live in the White House”.





Do we have Don Winslow to thank for, how many of these? The ones with the music?
Is there a word beyond “devastating”? “Shattering”? “Eviscerating”? They spare NONE of the guilty.







How long did that last, an hour? I am drained. It was Martin Luther’s 95 theses nailed into the White House wall with every hammer blow of “Or”. They bore into me, each of those nails, just overcome me. My God, my God.


Don Winslow, Founders, there is a Mount Rushmore, yes, a Mount Rushmore, waiting for YOU. YOU are the greatest group of Americans that this or any other generation has ever produced. YOU! God bless YOU! Thank YOU!