Saturday, May 29, 2021

COVID-19 BIDEN+129 (May 29)

This is going to be a repeat of the last two iterations, B as in Biden.

14-day changes

-38% Cases.
-22% Hospitalizations.
-24% Deaths.

Good grief, COVID, the hyena sits on your chest.

7-day daily averages

20,984 Cases. Down 1,000/day.
Okay, can I stop this with tonight?
26,823 Hospitalizations. Down almost 300/day
457 Deaths. Down 29/day.
Okay, I'll tell you what: I'm going to check the numbers every night. If there's a significant new shift, I'll do this exercise, but if there ain't I ain't. [Memo to BH From BH: Pay attention to this!]
1.70% D-H rate.Down. *ooh!* down nine hundredths of a point. You are sooo dead, COVID.
Okay Vax, shit on my head:
It's not been updated! :o This is the first time in history Vax have not been available before the other categories' metrics have, and tonight they're not even after the others (???) Strange doin's at the Quasi-Official New York Times.

Herd Immunity (90%) day

NA

President Biden tentative grade A, subject to the Vax Herd crapping on it.