Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Franklin is Unfit



I am a Penn Statehater not a Penn Stater but I have always written sincerely, onjectively, and fairly about PSU and James Franklin. Just Saturday after the Illinoise Nightmare I wrote about this statement in The Spun,

Franklin, in particular, has practically lost the entire Penn State fan-base at this point.

“I don’t believe that.”

I do now. In today’s press conference James Franklin insulted and embarrassed himself, the PSU admin, his players, Penn Staters, college football fans everywhere, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio State. He demonstrated convincingly he is not mentally and emotionally fit to coach the PSU football team at this time. He doesn't know where he is, what he's doing there or where he's going. He should step down immediately or be forced to step down.