Wednesday, June 22, 2022

I am a deep blue Democrat through and through; changing the color I am what used to be called a "yellow dog Democrat." I made the gravest political mistake of my life in voting for George W. Bush in 2004. I vowed then never to vote for a Republican again and I have not and will not. After 2016 the issue never entered my mind, it was unthinkable, and has been since. It would, therefore, cause me enormous distress to have a voting choice to be made between 1) Liz Cheney and a Democratic opponent, 2) Adam Kinzinger 3) Rusty Bowers 4) Brad Raffensperger, all of whom voted for Donald Trump twice and besides have positions on the issues antithetical to mine. I admire each of those Republicans, democrats without being Democrats, enormously. The (Second, Unfortunate) ex-Mrs. Harris attended a fundraiser to benefit Liz Cheney. Did not, could not, and would not do that. I don't know what I would do and if there is a God I thank him that He did not locate me in Illinois, Arizona, or Georgia.

Correction: I could and would vote for Raffensperger even against a D. He's Secretary of State of Georgia. Who cares what his positions are on issues I care about? His writ runs only to ensuring the integrity of elections in Georgia. WHICH HE DID! No D could do it better. Nix Georgia. I give thanks I was not planted in Adams district in Ilinoise and in Hairy Boner. End.