Monday, July 27, 2026

Public Occurrences July 27, 2006

UN High Commissioner for Human Rights: Izvassal Must Stop Occupation and Demolition of Homes in Lebanon


Volker Türk spoke to The Associated Press as he wrapped up a visit to Lebanon, his second in just over a year.

The visit came about a week before Lebanese and Israeli officials are to meet in Rome for talks on implementing a framework dealreached June 26. It laid out a plan for the deployment of Lebanese military forces in areas in southern Lebanon and the withdrawal of Israeli forces, alongside the disarmament of Hezbollah.

The following is key:

Hezbollah has rejected the direct talks and says it will not disarm.

The above was key. So is the following, Izvassal's definition of self-defense meaning "revenge" slaughtering of civilians and displacement, and the killing of protected groups such as health workers and journalists, all of which Izvassal practiced and practiced in Gaza, as do settlers on the West Bank.

Turk said some Israeli actions in Lebanon could amount to war crimes, echoing criticism from other human rights groups over the widespread destruction of towns and villages, and the dozens of medical workers and journalists killed.

“Demolition of this type raises huge flags about compliance with international humanitarian law,” Türk said, describing what has happened as a “wholesale destruction” of civilian homes.


The criticism on this blog of the actions of Izvassal is precisely because of its status as a vassal state of the United States, without whom it would not exist and without whose aid of materiel it could not commit war crimes. 

-I wish Izvassal success in completely eliminating Hezbollah--on its own; 
-complete success in "liquidating" every Hamas member--on its own; 
-I stand foursquare with even This Israel in opposing any Palestinian state in Gaza; 

States do have an obligation to prevent genocide and war crimes, especially when those crimes are committed by the superior state as principal. Therefore, I stand unwavering that no genocide or war crimes be committed by a vassal state of the United States, in the name of the United States and with U.S. aid, encouragement, or blinded eyes. 

States do not have the right to exist, that is a concept formulated by Israelis in the 1950's. Rights by one invoke obligations by others. Not having a right to exist, a state has no call on other nations to guarantee its existence.

However, there is a gray area that I acknowledge I take advantage of: An existing state, comprised of a distinct people, as Izvassal exists and has existed for over 75 years, and is comprised of the distinct Jewish people, has a claim upon others to prevent its extermination. At the least, if other states have no "duty to protect",
they have the discretion to protect. Had I any such power as head of Publocc Nation, I would exercise all power I possessed to prevent destruction of the Izvassal state. 

The state of Israel, even This Israel, the Israel of Netanyahoo, the vassal state, would be defended from extermination by Publoccian blood and weaponry. Never, ever again will the Jewish people be targeted for extermination. Never will this Jewish state face a threat to its existence--on its own. It is a choice that I do not make for every, or perhaps any, other state, nor is it a choice I must make. It is a choice I would make in my discretion.


8:28 am:

Three People Shot Dead at Seattle Space Needle