Thursday, March 05, 2015

Timor-Leste.

Wow, over a million people in East Timor...They had a Nobel Prize Winner! :o Get outta town, get out of Timor. Jose Ramos-Horta, the president, won the Peace Prize in 1996. I'll be darned. Wonder if he's friends with Obama. Now, I bet: If the president of Timor-Leste won the Peace Prize Timor-Leste must not have been too peaceful at one time. But that doesn't explain why Obama won so maybe I won't bet on that....Capital is Dili :( population 193,000+. Look at Dili!

Beautiful!

The first thing you get when you Google Image Timor-Leste, you know how you get those sub-boxes at the top, like People, Land, Map, Flag, whatever, the first sub-box you get on the left for Timor-Leste is "Women." :) I don't remember ever seeing that before. Like, if you click on Ukraine, the first sub-box you get on the top left is "Protests." So of course I clicked on the Women box and the first image was:

Look like nice enough women. I don't know why Women would be the first box, I am confident that I am embarrassing myself with my ignorance, and why there would be no box for People or Men but I shan't protest this on accounta I don't want to embarrass my own self.

The second sub-box is "Landscape." Look at the landscape!

That reminds me of Cuba, which I love. That reminds me of...What were those thatched houses...bohios, I think, in Cuba. Loved the bohios, if that's what they were...They weren't mojitos although I loved mojitos too. I think they were called bohios.

These remind me of Cuba too. 


And this is where Timor-Leste in located:
Cool. Over a million people on that speck. Wow.

Looks like a jig-saw puzzle. Ah, near Indonesia. Cool. Okay, done.