Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi.



DREAM  DARE Do

Golden themes for golden words!

It buoys me up, this stuff. Inspires me.

Golden showers, that's what it feels like when I read these quotes. Like I'm getting a Golden Shower.

Ooh, unfortunate source for that quote. Christopher is up there somewhere amidst those golden sunbeams in his wheelchair. Barack Obama is down here with Hope and Change. So I'd nix that one personally. But, it's the thought that counts.



I need to run more. I need to answer life's wake up call and then get out on the beach by a golden river with golden sunlight showering down on my face and body, enfusing every fiber of my being with determination. Anthony Robbins...Anthony Robbins needs a Golden Shower. Maybe it would keep his followers from walking over hot coals to show their determination and getting third degree burns on their feet.