Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Binding Moment.

“Effective immediately, I am banning Mr. Sterling for life from any association with the Clippers organization or the NBA. Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices. He may not be present at any Clippers facility. He may not participate in any business or player personnel decisions involving the team. He will also be barred from attending NBA Board of Governors meetings or participating in any other league activity.”

“I will urge the Board of Governors to exercise its authority to force the sale of the team. I will do everything in my power to ensure that that happens.”

                                                     -NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. 

"There's something in my eyes..." It becomes my disagreeable duty to reveal that I am so happy..."There's something in my eyes..."