Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Binding Moment.

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver announced Tuesday that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been suspended for life from the Los Angeles Clippers and the NBA. He may not attend games, practices, or Clippers facilities. He may also not attend Board of Governors meetings. Sterling is fined an amount of $2.5 million, which will be donated to organizations promoting anti-discrimination. Silver will urge the Board of Governors to force a sale of the team.
                     -CBS News.

I cannot see why I should not be running back to the NBA elatedly. The league has completely dissociated itself from Sterling ne Tokowitz for his lifetime. Silver is going to try to force Sterling to sell. So what if that fails? Who cares? It's only money. Adam Silver has shown that there are more important things to the NBA than money. I...cannot see...a negative...in this report, the first one I read. If this report is not contradicted materially I cannot see why I should not be running back to the NBA elatedly.