Friday, September 29, 2017

Investment Advice: Unbidden

Pitt is a twenty point favorite to cook Rice tomorrow?...Man. I don't see that based on the season so far. I hope Vegas is right...Cats and dogs, if any yinz are "investor" types, I gotta recommend
you put a nickel on Rice to cover. Game kicks off at noon. LET'S. GO. PITT!

Noontime 'bouts gonna be a hot time for moi...Oh shit, maybe not. I planned on working. FUCK!...Anyway while the colonies eyes are glued (ahem) to Pitt-Rice, across the pond there will be a coupla besotted blokes eating pies and casting a gander at the telly as champions Swine Chelsea host God's Righteous Angels in Purple in London Town. One Sergio "Kun" AGUEROOO! will not be donning the becoming blue/red away kit of the Angels. Kun spent an (APPROVED!) day off yesterday in Amsterdam taking in a concert. His taxi driver got into an accident and wrecked the car but fuck that who cares and Kun broke a fucking rib. Out 2-4 weeks. FUHSHOOK. No, Pep is right, no excuses, beat me, whip me, we gotta play the Arch Angel Gabriel. Jesus. But, taking the pragmatic "investor's" view of the tableau, is City going to go undefeated this year? Probably not, right? Maybe but probably NOT. So I'da put a coupla pence on Chelsea if I were a bettin' fella (and I iz). Kickoff there is 12:30 Normal People Time. C'MON CITEH!