Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Reporter:
"Is the Trump administration being up front about Niger?"

Senator John McCain:
"No."

I didn't know there was anything to be up front about on accounta I didn't know the U.S. was in Niger, had to Google "Why is the U.S. in Niger?" Obama sent a few hundred to strengthen Niger security, I think was the original intent. And Boko Harem. Now IS. That's all I remember. I have no idea what the Trumps are not being up front about but Maverick answered that question immediately and emphatically. I remember reading something else that we don't know a lot about this specific mission and how four U.S. soldiers got killed. Maybe that's what the Trumps aren't being up front about.

I also read just now that it took Trump twelve days to say anything about it, that does seem like a long time, and then when he did he Trumped, he bird-trumped, he made that callous statement to the widow of one of the men. Maybe he was callous from defensiveness? Like, "Oh shit." I don't know. I don't know why he said that; of course, he denies saying it but Trump lies, how can you tell when Trump is lying? His lips move, and this was the first bird-trump in a call to a family of a dead soldier. In another call, by contrast, he told the father he was going to send him a check for $25,000! In the Niger call he said "He signed up for it." So that's a difference.

My first reaction when reading of the Sgt Johnson call was, "It's because he's Black." "Just a nigger in Niger. Now the other soldier who I'm writing a check for $25,000 for, he was White. Big difference. Probably a Republican. Probably voted for me. The nigger in Niger was probably a Democrat. Like that nigger Democrat congresswoman who heard me say that. I learned from Vladimir, he said to me, ''Now Tool, you are my tool, are you not?' 'Yesyesyesyesyes,' I said. 'You have to DIVIDE, Tool,' Vladimir instructed me. And, by the way, I have a natural inclination that way, okay? So: hurricanes, there are blonde-haired, red-state, Texas hurricanes, and then there's Roseanne Roseanna Danna Spanish-speaking, Democrat, Puerto Rickan hurricanes, okay. My instincts told me that. Vladimir didn't tell me that, I already knew! I have a very good brain, I went to all the best schools, I have a higher IQ than Tillerson. And so on soldiers, not every soldier is created equal! You can divide in dead soldiers like you can divide in hurricanes. It doesn't matter the color uniform they wear, it matters the color of skin they wear. White skin, that dead soldier signed up for a $25,000 check to his family! That dead nigger in Niger, that's different! He's a dead nigger soldier. He didn't sign up for a $25,00 check, he signed up to be a dead nigger, which is all I said and now that nigger congresswoman is twisting my words!"

That's what I first thought but it's something other than Trump not caring that an American sergeant got killed because the sergeant was Black. We already knew that. McCain knows that. There's something about that mission that Trump is not being up front about. His racism, I got to give Trump credit, he has been up front about his racism. So, it's something else.