Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I, Mikhail Mikhail'ovich, KGB and Him, Boris Borisy'vena, KGB













"Mikhail Mikhail'ovich, KGB, you see what Boob Corker say about Nut Clown?"

"The Corker pop cork, Boris Borisy'vena, KGB!"

"Da! 'Underpants in flames, 'da basement of nation', what wrong basements? I Boris Borisy'vena, KGB, live in basements all living. Made me man you see standing in front of your eyeballs today, Mikhail Mikhail'ovich, "BOR-IS BOR-IS-Y'VENA, K-G-B." Boris gaze over my head into heroic distance and fist self in chest break fountain pen leak on shirt. "O Party of Lenin!" Boris sing croak.

"Da! Da! Boris, DA! Enough."

"I laugh, Mikhail Mikhail'ovich, KGB, I Boris Borisy'vena, KGB, laugh till belly jiggle. But then I think with Russian pea brain, 'This goot for Soviet Union?'" Boris amaze with IQ sometime.

"Tell, Boris, why you think that?," I say to Boris but Boris now look doubtful, like I give him other hard test so I call him "Idyit" again so I quick say, "You have goot instinct Boris. Tell Mikhail Mikhail'ovich why you think?"

"Boob Corker say,

“He," 'he mean Clown Nut, Mikhail, "He  purposely is breaking down relationships we have around the world that have been useful to our nation."

"Da...c'monc'monc'mon Boris, dot connects."

"Nut Clown do it on "purpose" Mikhail Mikhail'ovich, Boob Corker promise 'SHHH!' on that."

"Da, Boris, da."

"Merikan enemies hit us like Nazi allies did Barbroosa if find out."

"Nyet, Boris, nyet, nyet. Merikan enemies no hit great Soviet Union. We destroy them. BUT, major But, Boris, you right, Boob statement very danger. Expose Clown Nut as Tool and us, very danger. But Merikan enemies no pay attention, they laugh at Clown Nut living in da basement."