Thursday, October 26, 2017

"Trump Is A Failure"

Republican members’ inability to uphold their oaths to check or remove a dangerous, unfit president...

Trump is not only a failure but also a menace to our democracy and national security. 
(WaPo. Jennifer Rubin, I think.)

First time I saw that in print.

"The failing Donald Trump."

"The President of Failure."

"Failing, flailing Trump."

He is "dangerous," "unfit," a "menace," but let's not give him all the credit! As his supporters, the Larry Laughlin's, the Terri Lynn Rote's, My-Brother-the-Klansman, are proud to claim,


True that first!

They have been failures all of their lives.* They know that. They are successes in failure. And the ONE TIME in their lives they really felt they accomplished something, they accomplished Failure.

The one time in their lives they PROVED something, they REALLY PROVED IT!, they proved that government of the failures, by the failures, for the failures...was a failure.

*My grandfather told my mother after an outing with both of my older brothers when they were young, "This one [the future Klansman] will never amount to anything." They do know๐Ÿ˜‚