Monday, October 23, 2017

Trump The Clown

[Russian spy Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko aka Ana] Chapman posted photos of herself on the Odnoklassniki ("Classmates") social networking website in Russia where she stated "Russia, Moscow. My favorite place on earth, my native capital!"
😂🤣
...
Many former agents have publicly said that some of the slip-ups the FBI exposed were humiliating. In perhaps the most famous example, Chapman registered the cellphone using a fictitious name and address (99 Fake Street) 😂and the FBI retrieved the receipt, which Chapman had thrown in a public garbage bin.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

Rooski! Why you have pea brain? We know why you pick Disco Donald for president, his head as big as his eyeball too so he get along good with Putin. Rooski ejaculate seed in plant pot when Disco announce run.

I, KGB Mikhail Mikhailovich, say when Disco run, "Who this disco man remind me?" Mikhail Mikhailovich think and think with pea brain but it no come.

I, Mikhail Mikhailovich, KGB, ask KGB college, "Boris, this Disco Clown remind you anybody?" Boris no know.

Mikhail Mikhailovich think hard and hard until pea brain hurt and then it hit him like Nazi allies hit in Barbroossa. "Boris!," Mikhail say to Boris college, "Disco Clown remind me of Boris!"

"ME?!," Boris say and Boris so mad I think he hit me like Nazi allies did.

"Boris, nyet, nyet, NYET!, Boris. Not YOU. OTHER Boris. You remember, Boris, other Boris, disco clown like this one c'monc'monc'mon Boris, use pee-pee Rooski brain: blonde, clown, 'BORIS!'"

"Blonde, clown, 'Boris'," give me other hint," Boris college say.

"IDYIT!, I say to Boris (I forget he Russian). "YELTSIN! Boris YELTSIN!," I say to Boris college.

 "YELTSIN!, Boris say. "Mikhail, you head not as big as eyeball like me you GENIUS IQ! How you ever dot the connects?! GENIUS IQ,' Boris say to me. It true. "But why you give me so hard test, Mikhail? So you can call me Idyit?"

Boris start to look like he hit me like Nazi allies did in Barbroossa again. My genius IQ have field of mines to tip-toe: Boris no dot the connections and I do think he idyit again. My genius IQ work fast.

"NYET! Boris, I no think you idyit! YOU tell ME American enemies call this Disco a clown, they hold these signs"...

"DA! DA!" (Boris dot connections for once). "They have these signs with 
face on them and carry and point at this Disco Clown and laugh and point to clownstick...That what they call him 'Clownstick von Disco!'

"We try to make this Clownstick von Disco premier of U.S.&A!"

"Like we make other blonde clown premier of UK?!" Boris college say and I no think of that. Lot of Borises fat, blonde, clowns.

"Clown big as Yeltsin run for premier of U.S.&A!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally somebody with Rooski brain."

"We get him selected!" Boris college say. " Many, manymanymany 'Merikans have Rooski brain like him and other Boris, UK Boris."

"We have Anna Vasil'yvena interview him for the Fake News!" I think Boris to ejaculate seed in plant pot he like Anna Vasil'yvena Fake News so much.

"Anna Vasil'yvena give Clown her poosy for the fock with his deeck!" Boris say.

"Nyet, Boris, he no can," I tell Boris college. "His deeck no work."

"His deeck no work! Clown deeck no work!" I move plant pots out of Boris college range.

"One thing concern me," I tell Boris college.

"What Mikhail Mikhail'ovich?"

"If Clown take directives from Poot-Poot."

"WHY CLOWN NOT TAKE DIRECTIVES FROM PREMIER PUTIN?! I HIT HIM HARD AS NAZI ALLIES HIT BARBROOSA!"

"Boris Boris'yvena I tell you secret shhh, K Boris? You must major SHHH Boris Boris'yvena."

"I SHHH! I SHHH! and X my heart hope to expire!," Boris college say.

"Clown man no make Politburo man Boob Corker Foreign Minister."

"Boob Corker?! What Boob Corker do with price of Poot-Poot in St. Petersburg, Mikhail Mikhail'ovich?"

"Boob Corker too SHORT for Big Clown."

"How short Boob Corker is?" Boris college ask.

"I tell you major SHHH! secret, Boris Boris'yvena..."

"SHHH!," Boris promise, look like going expire.

"Boob Corker and Leader Putin exact same height."

"I MAKE THAT CLOWN FOLLOW LEADER PUTIN DIRECTIVES! CLOWN BE BORIS BORIS'YVENA BEETCH LIKE NAZI ALLIES BARBROOSA! PUTIN SAY JUMP, CLOWN SAY HOW LOW! I..."

"Bor-IS!," I say to Boris before he have capillary. "Trump Clown not tough guy. Never punch anybody in life. Leader Poot-Poot karate him in no work nuts. Leader ride Clown like he do Bear, violate Clown anoos yesterday and tomorrow."

"DA! DA! Mikhail Mikhailovich, you see Clown hands? Pee-pee small. HE OBEY! CLOWN OBEY OR CLOWN ANOOS FLAP LIKE WIZARD SLEEVE!"

I give credit you Rooski, I give credit, you make Disco Clown Trump premier U.S.&A. You making Clown jump low through hoops.