Thursday, March 29, 2018

Res Ipsa Loquitor

Bill Kristol
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
I’m in Iowa. Someone asked if I were out here testing the waters. I said I haven’t seen any water.
1:21 PM · Mar 28, 2018

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
·
3h
While I’m in the mode of giving advice to the Iowa authorities, I think a few more hills would enliven the landscape. Also, the people are awfully nice. It’s a bit unnerving.

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
·
3h
If I’m going to be out here more, will have to have a talk with the Cedar Rapids airport authorities about the necessity of easy and widespread coffee availability at the airport at 5:10 am....

@BillKristol
·
13m
Gee. I was (if I may say so) unrabid and hinged in Iowa last night, as I explained how Donald Trump could perhaps be denied the GOP renomination in 2020. Seems it’s some Trump supporters who’re becoming a bit rabid and unhinged, getting in fights with 17-year olds and the like.