Sunday, November 18, 2018

Here come the Irish. OH NO!

I like Notre Dame. I like when Notre Dame is great. Making the four team college tackle football playoff, as the “Irish” most likely will, is extremely very goodness. Making it to the national championship, as Notre Dame did five years ago is near greatness. Getting your Irish ass kicked 42-14 is...my goodness.

Notre Dame made that thing in 2013 by blowing through their always tough schedule but not by blowing out their good to very good opposition. Like Pitt. Pitt was not even good that year and still came within a pussy hair of beating Notre Dame by the lake. Just like this year, although Pitt is better this year...PAUSE: WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! NEWS 🚨! THE Coaches Poll was just released and the Beloved’s are ranked! 25th! END PAUSE. Which is to say I am confident that Notre Dame is not great this year, that is, they will not be national champions this year, as indeed they have not been since...1988, my goodness, and that we will reprise the 2013 debacle when they make the playoff. And that I do not like.