Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pickett’s Charge

Who ARE these guys? Hallison were grounded yesterday, a combined 31/96, 3 yds per. What were the Four Beasts of the Three Rivers doing?

Pass blocking apparently. Different things, those things, pass blocking and run blocking. Sometimes guys can do one and not the other. Thought it was pass blocking they couldn’t do too good on accounta Kenny spent more time running for his life than a Trump supporter, mo time on his back than a Ho. Thought Pickett was at his best charging; thought he was aerially challenged. That IS what the AP writer wrote after the Syracuse game: Pitt ought to forget throwing the foo’ball on accounta they don’t do it good.

Air Pickett. Kenny was 23/30 yesterday, 316, 3 TD’s, no INTs. I watched the highlights. Whaddya mean he can’t throw! I saw a super quick release, a couple frozen ropes and he put the ball right there.

?

I bet Wake’s coach was a confused sumbitch. “Thought they was gonna play smash mouth and knock the slobber outta us. Nobody tol’ me they got Dan Marino back there. Sumbitch.”

I thought Pitt’s identity was established. Narduzzi said after his charges went full metal on VaTech, “That’s why we live in Pittsburgh.” Yeah and this week?! After playing an aria in the Forest?

I don’t know. They win (of late). I guess that’s their identity.