Monday, November 30, 2020

267,987

                                                Pop. 267,633, 79th largest city.


The mothers of two of my son's boss' best friends both died on the same day, Sunday, of COVID-19. One was just diagnosed five days ago and was hospitalized three days ago. Thanks Trump!

826 were reported Sunday to Johns Hopkins as Killed. That is the lowest day's report in two weeks. 

It's hard to get a read from Thanksgiving week's stats on where we're headed in the next week, counting tomorrow, Tuesday, as the start of the reporting week. Sunday and Monday, today, are the reporting "weekend" days, when reporting lags. It is going against the reporting periodicity but my gut is overruling my head: I don't think the stats for today, when they come out in a few hours, are going to report fewer than 826 Killed. My gut tells me it's going to be over 1,000.

The New York Times' 14-day changes:

+8% Cases.

+36% Hospitalizations.

+26% Deaths.