Saturday, November 21, 2020

Pitt crushed Virginia Tech, just powderized them. 47-14 was the final. The "Panthers" were a three-point favorite. Three. Beat them by thirty-three. I don't know how they did that but I'll tell you what: You don't want to play Pitt right now.

PSU 0-5. First time EVER--in 134 years of playing tackle football--that they have ever started 0-5. 0-5!

I am in shock at both of those. Maybe more so at Pitt (happy shock, don't get me wrong). Pitt played like shit earlier in the year. With Kenny Pickett, without Kenny Pickett, just played like shett. Now they get him back (coronavirus and ankle, I think) and they just fucking DESTROY a not bad team! Va. Tech has beaten NC State, Duke, BC, and Louisville. Those are four decent teams! Go into Pittsburgh and get pickled. That has to be at the very tip-top of largest margins of victory by Pitt over Va. Tech....I just looked it up, it is Pitt's most lopsided win in the nineteen games the two schools have played.