Saturday, November 21, 2020

Nebraska lost again and lost bad, at home, to similarly dreadful Illinoise. Hang on to beat PSU and then get fairly blown out on the same turf to Illinoise. What does that say about how lost PSU is? Nothing. Not in the Lost Year. What does it say about Scott Frost? It's all bad. It looks like Frost is gonna fail. As I asked last week about Jim Harbaugh, I can ask this week about Scott Frost: "What Did Nebraska Do Wrong?" Into his third season Frost is 10-18 in Lincoln. Every time I've written about "'Huskers" football I feel pain for I love Nebraska, I love Nebraska people, I love Fauxpelini, I love Nebraska football, and I feel so sad for them. Where would Nebraska plausibly go after Scott Frost? That's the bitch of it, there's nowhere else for them to go. So sad.