Wednesday, March 31, 2021

“One of the weirdest interviews I’VE ever conducted” lolol


I have never watched Carlson so don’t know his personal facial expressions...But lol there is a universal “What on earth is this man talking about?” face


that Carlson maintains through this entire 8’ clip, which includes among the bizarre 1) “You had false sex allegations made against you.” “Yeah, by a mentally ill person 20 years ago.” 2) "I had dinner with you and your wife two years ago. You’ll remember the woman I was with.” “Actually I don’t. Neither the context or the woman.” 3) “Photos of me with child prostitutes—obviously false.” (Nobody, including Carlson, knew anything about that allegation, but thanks for bringing it up! Lolol) 4) David McGee, a Florida attorney, is behind the “attempted extortion of me and my family for $25M to “make these false allegations go away." (Ditto, say what? What extortion?) 5) The alleged underage girl "doesn't exist,"--in the sense that he never had six with a minor. 6) "I have traveled with a 17 year-old woman--that is verifiably false. Just look at my travel records." (Separate flights?) 7) “There is nothing wrong with providing air travel and lodging for people who you’re dating who are of age.” ( So you DID pay for interstate transport of women, plural, for sexual purposes, just not underage girls. Define "date." Isn't "pay to play" (a phrase Gaetz uses) a euphemism for prostitution?

And Matt, while you're at "clarifying": You have had living with you since he was 12 years old, a male Cuban immigrant, now 19 years old, who you have identified by name, Nestor Galban. What exactly is the relationship there? 

1) Nestor is somebody you “met while dating his sister” (?!) (How old was she, Matt? 18+, I assume. Should I assume that, Matt?) ; 

2) Nestor is, “My son” [“is a college freshman.”]. DID YOU KNOCK THAT YOUNG CUBAN IMMIGRANT GIRL?!  No, Nestor is not Matt's love child; 

3) then, He's “my adopted son”;

4) minus the formal, like legal, adoption paperwork

5) then that you “feel like a single step-parent at times” to Nestor. Other times?; 

6) then “We share no blood” (nor any, like, legal “paperwork” 

7) who nonetheless, “is my life,” “the light of my life,” who you “couldn't imagine loving...any more if he was my own flesh and blood.” 

Matt has exhausted all of the possible labels I can think of, except one, that would clarify his relationship with Nestor. So for completeness only Matt, have you ever had a sexual relationship with Nestor?

Do you have any other children you met while dating their sisters, Matt?