Sunday, July 25, 2021

COVID-19 BIDEN+186

The undersigned is in a very tiny minority stating that “this is not panic time.” The experts are mounting a full court press on the dawn of Delta. Of course, I defer to them and humbly submit to struggle session. The case and hospitalization numbers are scary and the death interval likely has the death numbers not up to speed.



So, set your watches to panic time if you want to. I’m not on panic time yet, I’m on pissed time. I’m pissed because I have to go back into a crowded courtroom tomorrow wearing a goddamned mask. Okay, can I just ask a couple of questions? Have deaths lagged, is that the reason for the inchworm on the deaths graph and the πŸš€ on cases? Am I misinformed on the case-to-hospitalization interval? It’s not a negative interval right, like you don’t get fucking hospitalized for COVID before you have a case of COVID, right? So why have C’s and H’s risen at practically the identical time?  How high do the experts expect Delta deaths to get? All Dr Fauci said today on the Sunday circuit was “it’s not going to be good.” What about the experience of India? Is Hurricane Delta going to swamp us and then race on? What was Delta’s swamp-to-depart interval in the subcontinent? Is it going to be over by the time I go to court tomorrow, no, right?