Monday, July 26, 2021

Speaking from a coronavirus unit in Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Dr. Michael Bolding said he wished people could see these patients' faces. The video, posted on Facebook on July 16, has been shared more than 6,300 times.

Bolding said the sick people knew "that they may be short for this world because they didn't get their vaccine."

"...that look on a patient's face, I promise you, would be more motivating than anything to go ahead and get your vaccine if you have not already," he said.

Oh my goodness. Do any of you remember the Yul Brenner "don't smoke" commercial? 


I remembered that as soon as I read Dr. Bolding's comments. It was the most poignant, memorable, effective anti-smoking ad I had ever seen.

This is the key to vaccinations. Get a sick person to agree to speak in a "get vaccinated" commercial.