This is Abdul's best video to me.
I can't say I always wanted to be able to dance because it's just an impossibility. I would make a fool of myself. My review would be as Dr. Johnson's was to Boswell of the dancing 3-legged dog, "It's not that it's done well but that it's done at all."My joints freeze I'm so self-conscious, I have social anxiety and I sweat. But I really admire my betters like AOC and Abdul, intellectual and professional stars who can also shake with the stars. As a stereotype, I just don't consider those of us of English ancestry, good cooks or good with coordinated body movements synced to music. I accept my lot but DAMN I wish, among a myriad of attributes that I do not possess, that i could be a polymath like these two star young people. I admire an elite educated physician who can move like that.