Friday, August 07, 2026

Eleven can look so strange. In the last photo, malevolent, bat-like, her eyes so strange, two different colors, and up there next to the gaping mouth of the shower head like a bat gargoyle. In the photo before, the question-mark tail that she has always had.

I think I can explain the bat-gargoyle photo. I tried to get her with the lights out but the phone said turn on flash so I did, but I then turned the bathroom lights on and snapped the photo. I'm not positive but I don't think I turned the flash off. I'm pretty sure that's the camera flash off the shower head. Maybe the flash caused her right eye to appear yellow? Her eyes are green. Maybe her left eye is picking up some of the green in the towel causing her eye to look more green? Idk, but lordy, lordy, that is still a strange photo.

In the previous photo I don't think the question-mark tail has ever been that prominent. And I just didn't happen to catch the tail in one photo, I took five or six others in rapid succession. She just woke up and is stretching, she's not arching her back in anger. 

Eleven is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I mean that, and lord knows I have posted dozens, maybe hundreds of photos where she looks as angelic as she is live. ...But not those. Those are two strange, chilling photos.