Sunday, December 29, 2013

I just saw another headline, "BBC Endorses New York Times Report on Benghazi," and, like the photo of Goebbels children that I almost put on the header for Christmas, I almost posted that headline, which would have been a shot of credibility to the Times. Then I read the article, from the worthy "Dallas Blog," which may be associated with a "Dallas newspaper," I don't know. There is NOTHING in the Dallas Blog article to support their headline. The BBC report just says "The New York Times reports..." There is nothing there that the BBC verified the Times report by, e.g. conducting their own investigation. So basically, the "Dallas Blog" aforesaid IS FULL OF SHIT! LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN TEXAS!

"Oh, you Benjamin Harris, getting so upset again."
SCREW "OH, YOU!"
GOOD NIGHT!!!