Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Did you know Russia celebrated May Day this year for the first time since 1991? I didn't. What the hell did I post here May 1 and 2? I don't know. What a change, huh? First time in 13 years, corresponding with the invasion of Ukraine--God, Putin changed! Terrible, terrible.
But he has got the pulse of the Russian people, hasn't he? I don't know if it was survey research or his instincts but he has become the most popular man in Russia, 80% approval.
Terrible, the Russian people are just terrible.

Ahh, fuck you, wizard sleeve.

That's Medvedev to Putin's left. Medvedev! Obama's hamburger buddy. Called him Barack and everything. Thanked him. "Thank you Barack for getting us into the" G8, or G20, maybe G-string, something with a G. Unbelievable.

The Colonel in the Kremlin. Ah, the good old days.

Uncle Joe! The good old days for the Russian people!

Jeez, the marching Sumo Wrestlers Division.

Oh here we go. You know what's coming now.

Are the cameramen, and you know they are men, ever embarrassed when they take these pictures? If I did that in the States, openly like that, I'd get clobbered, they'd bang the drums slowly on my head, stab me with their drumsticks. Third Estaters just go up and go, "Hey girls? Stand right there, wouldja? I want to get a good candid upskirt." Men are such cockroaches.

At least some of the women don't mind, look at that flirt in the skirt! From o.canada.com.
Arright, I had to do that. 



The Russian people are despicable.