Sunday, July 19, 2015

* #

"Since when did Aston Villa become a small-time club?"  It says you were founded in 1874.

"Since when did it shrug off its status as the dominant club in its nation’s second biggest city?"
AstonVillaSecondLargestCity.

Which nation? Aston Villa is the second biggest city in England? I would have thought Manchester or Liverpool...Wait a minute, I can't even find Aston Villa on a map. Are you guys in England or are you in Wales or the Isle of Man or someplace like that, I can't even find you on a map. WHERE THE FUCK IS ASTON VILLA?!

*UPDATED. July 19, 8:31 pm:

Oh yes, I did know, Witton, West Midlands, I just forgot. Witton, West Midlands is the home of Aston Villa, they are the biggest club there, the other is Witton FC and I think there's another, West Midlands FC but I don't think they're in the same league, maybe the Big 10 or Big XII, I'm not sure.

#UPDATED, July 19, 9:05 pm:

Birmingham? Aston Villa is not the biggest football club in Birmingham, the Alabama "Crimson Tide" is lol.