Wednesday, February 24, 2016

TRUMP!
















"Among friends, sir!" repeated Mr. Micawber; and all he had reserved came breaking out of him..."What is the matter, gentlemen? What is not the matter? Villany is the matter; baseness is the matter; deception, fraud, conspiracy, are the matter; and the name of the whole atrocious mass is---TRUMP!"

"I'll put my hand in no man's hand," said Mr. Micawber..."until I have--blown to fragments--the---a---detestable---serpent---TRUMP! 

I'll partake of no ones hospitality, until I have--a--moved Mount Vesuvius--to eruption--on--a--the abandoned rascal---TRUMP! 

Refreshment--a--underneath this roof...--would--a--choak me--unless--I had--previously--choaked the eyes--out of the head--a--of--interminable cheat, and liar--TRUMP! 

I--a--I'll--I'll know nobody--and--a--say nothing--and--a--live nowhere--until I have crushed--to--a--undiscoverable atoms--the transcendent and immortal hypocrite and perjurer--TRUMP!"

...redress from wrongs inflicted by consummate scoundrel--TRUMP!

...a---will expose intolerable ruffian--TRUMP!

...--upon the track of devoted and doomed traitor--TRUMP!"

"Approach me again, you--you TRUMPET of infamy and if your head is human, I'll break it. Come on, come on!"

"My object...was to take advantage of my opportunities to discover and expose the major malpractices committed to...grievous wrong and injury, by--TRUMP!