Monday, February 15, 2016





Ms. Newtzzi...Jeezus, my mind is fucking BLOWN. I have not been able to think of anything else.

Where did she come from?

Who IS she?

How did she come up with that?

What is her angle?

I tell you, her tweets on Trump's supporters...How many words have I written on that cockroach? How many hours have I spent? How many others' commentary have I read?...I read her tweets and I feel like Halley felt when he visited Newton, "Oh yeah, that gravity thing, I wrote a proof on that 20 years ago, it's around here somewhere." WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WROTE A FUCKING PROOF OF GRAVITY?!

All of Europe was searching for the law of gravity; Isaac Newton lost it.

Ms. Nuzzi's tweet after her Trump tweets?:

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep now."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE FUCKING GOING TO BACK TO SLEEP NOW? YOU DO THAT BETWEEN NAPS? MAYBE WHEN YOU WAKE UP AGAIN YOU'LL TWEET THE PRINCIPIA?

She just stopped me dead. Fucking short-circuited me. Olivia Nuzzi is The One. The Oracle.