Friday, September 15, 2017


Once again, I am taken by surprise by the Mistress AC-DC/Trumpezoid lifestyle. I do not understand them. I processed the meeting with the King of Kink as one of possible contamination-by-collaboration of the Dems; that by shaking his small hand and stumpy fingers the affliction could be transmitted. Never entered my mind that after less than eight months the authoress of In Trump We Trust would turn her whips and chains on him. And it is not just her. It is also the Mad Irishman at Crazy Fox, the Diapered King of Iowa and other tailless dogs and leaders of covens.

The question though is whether this revolt has legs for in politics it is the tail that wags the dog. How many divisions does the Pope of Pumps command? I am uniquely positioned to offer no answer to that question, ergo, I will.

"They don't care!" I come back to that.

Olivia Nuzzi‏

The problem with a lot of Trump writing is it fundamentally misunderstands his supporters, eg:
The Heresies of Donald Trump
The Republican frontrunner repudiated a long litany of party orthodoxies in a contentious debate—but will that hurt his candidacy, or help it?
theatlantic.com

Olivia Nuzzi‏ @Olivianuzzi  14 Feb 2016

They largely do not care about his various policy positions to the degree that he even has policy positions. That's not what it's about.

Olivia Nuzzi‏ @Olivianuzzi  14 Feb 2016

They care about him. They trust him as a leader who won't allow them to be fucked over, because he himself has never been fucked over.

Olivia Nuzzi‏ @Olivianuzzi  14 Feb 2016

They do not care about planned parenthood or what he said last week about common core vs. what he said this week. They don't care!

I come back to the two Trumpezoids in Indiana who were confronted by the senator from Canada.

“What do you like about Donald Trump?” he asked.

“Everything,” said the man in the sunglasses, who later refused to give his name.

“May I ask you something?” the Texas senator said. “Out of all the candidates, name one who had a million-dollar judgment against them for hiring illegal immigrants. Name one. Donald Trump.”

“Sir, with all respect,” Mr. Cruz said, “Donald Trump is deceiving you. He is playing you for a chump.”

The man ignored him to make a conjecture of his own: “You’ll find out tomorrow. Indiana don’t want you.”

Mr. Cruz’s nerve had surprised him, he allowed, but failed to impress him.

“Anything that Donald Trump talks about,” he said, “that’s what I’m about.”

I come back to "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

I think all of that is spot on and I think Mistress AC/DC has gotten out over her stilettos in thinking she can make these tailless dogs heel. They worship at his feet, not at her boots.