Sunday, March 11, 2018

You remember when some idiot blogger said it had been a while since Trump called The New York Times "failing"...


Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....
9:41 AM · Mar 11, 2018

...And when that same idiot speculated that there had been a "deal" made for Maggie Haberman to go easy on him...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
...have shown conclusively that there was no Collusion with Russia..just excuse for losing. The only Collusion was that done by the DNC, the Democrats and Crooked Hillary. The writer of the story, Maggie Haberman, a Hillary flunky, knows nothing about me and is not given access.
9:50 AM · Mar 11, 2018

Maggie Haberman
Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
4h

Lol

...See, that's just part of the deal. He's saying it just to keep appearances but it doesn't fool me! Lol.