Wednesday, August 12, 2020

My second ex is a terrific woman. As is X-I, as are all (not exaggerating) my serious gf’s (I am an asshole). But back to X-II. Our text exchanges can be so fun. Just an hour or so ago:


Her: Joes on with Kamala. I’m live streaming.

Me: Going out to get some victuals.

Her: You should be watching Kamala

Me: FINE!

Her: You’ve been whining for 2 god damn weeks about how long this VP pick is taking and upon the introduction you’re out for victuals.

Me: Is it over? I get a 49’ replay on NYT.

Her: WTF. Biden and Harris just each spoke with a convention like speeches. They were very happy and looked like good chemistry. Joe was super good. Harris is a rising star. Watch it later.

Me: 😂

Her: When is our fund raiser? Now right?  630?

Me: Oh hell, I don’t know. Is that the link you sent me today? I just donated my $100 and didn’t pay any attention.😂🙍🏻‍♂️🌂