Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Plague of Trump


175,350 now per Johns Hopkins. The New York Times, which does not tabulate in real time as the reports come in to them, also had Trump's body count over 175,000 in their last update at 4:42 p.m.

On both sites Aug. 21 will be the fourth straight day at or over 1,000 Deaths. Hopkins has it at post time at 1,095.

This week's highs are a little lower than last week’s. I should not predict because I am so bad at it but my personality is what it is and I cannot resist predicting anything, sports, politics, epidemics. So with that disclaimer, and looking at the daily figures I don't think we're going to hit 1,000 Saturday Aug. 22. Be a little under, I predict.

 The Times 7-day Deaths averages for the five iterations through Aug. 20 have inched down.