Wednesday, August 21, 2013


I'm gonna google the Bloody friggin Beet Roots and give you my EXPERT opinion on the frigging bloody beet roots.
     Oh here we go, no way your liking this lol. 

I'm watching the first video on Bing, Deathcrew 77 Domino, something. It's very well done, son. I'm only ~1:30 into it but it looks very good. Really.
    They're also film makers, Italian electronic artists. I did NOT think you'd like them their music can be very heavy sometimes.

But then the music started. What is that sound? Chipmunks on a synthesizer?
     Lol that's an accurate way or putting it. I didn't expect you understand DAD, you don't understand me! 😭. Haha. 

Ha! I'm down to the last 40 secs or so. That is THE best done music video I've ever seen! The music, no I don't like but I am exploring Anarchism now so I do understand the message. It is heavy.
     Anarchism? Seriously?

Yes. The NSA revelations. Worst crisis of faith of my life. Shattered so much of what I thought America was, who Obama was. Shattered me. I'm reading Chomsky on Anarchism.
     Wow. Well don't go crazy on me or start blowing things up and stuff. I understand where you're coming from.
     
All my email correspondence with Chinese: read by them (potentially, and I think actually). Every keystroke in my blog, published or not, read by them. I got a bunch of weird visitors a few months ago, some .mils, the Department of State, us.doj, weird, inexplicable at the time. Now I know. 

I'm not going to kill or blow up but I have written and published that the US government should be overthrown. 
     Well they could easily track our two smartphones right now for this conversation. If you think you are on their radar you have to be careful what you say. I feel slightly worried that I joked about blowing stuff up.

They know everything  so I've just decided to be open about it. They know anyway!
     Dad, I'd like to talk more about this. Ill call you in the afternoon of the next couple days you can give me some more info.

Ok son, love you.
      Love you too!

Fuck you, Obama. Fuck America.