Friday, August 16, 2013

Seeking the Soul of Barack Obama

Why did he want to be President of the United States? All that power, why want all that power if not to try to do the right thing? Why did he even want to be a lawyer, a constitutional lawyer, right? Why, if he thought he could just ignore, like, THE LAW? Maybe it's like that ribaldry, "Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can." He wanted to have power so he could have power? He wanted to be a constitutional lawyer so he could eviscerate the Constitution and ignore laws he's sworn to uphold as a member of the bar and as President. Just because he can. He just didn't seem that kind of man to me. He's probably licking his balls now. I thought I knew this guy. I really did. Shame on me. I'm having the supreme crisis of faith of my life at 58 years old because of that mother-fucker. You're not supposed to be having supreme crises of faith at 58 frigging years old! GOD DAMN IT!