Thursday, March 27, 2014

Look, I would like props here for my restraint on the last two posts? I would like...True, I did have that artwork on the header with all those guys dressed in black pointing guns when the "Goop" post was the lead...but c'mon! My only written comment was, at the bottom, a discreet "I see." That was it! Do you know how bad that could have been! And on the last post: Nothink! I let the think stand by itself, res ipsa loquitur baby! No lecherous Vavavavoomski, no last minute tickets to Kiev purchased. Yet. No! No! No! I won't buy any plane tickets to Kiev. No...complimentary t-shirts proudly, boldly proclaiming, "I am not now nor have I ever been Russian." No! Nyet! Not even that, I say. It's called restraint, Pilgrim, discipline, ma-toor-ity. I got lots and lots of Ma-toor-ity. So, props.