Monday, November 21, 2016

Not My America

He is the president.

He became president by doing those things.

He is not my president because he became president by doing those things.

He will never be my president because he became president by doing those things.

America selected him to be president because he did those things.

Therefore, America is not my country.

Therefore, I will not "serve" him in order to help America.

I will not "help" him in order to help America.

I will not cooperate in order to help America

I will not be coopted.

I will not serve America.

I will not help America.

I will oppose America.

I will not knowingly associate with those who selected him as their president of their America.

I will oppose them.

I will oppose them silently, I will oppose them loudly, I will oppose them secretly, I will oppose them openly, I will think how best to do this.

I will always oppose them and him and this America.

He is not my president, they are not my fellow Americans, this America is not my country.

I will think of how and when to do what I am comfortable doing to destroy him and to destroy them and to destroy this America.