Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Oh yes! There were other people on the show. James Fallows, Margaret Sullivan of The Washington Post, Glenn Thrush, POLITICO, and Mark Baldwin executive editor, Rockford Register Star and The Journal-Standard of Freeport..."Mark Baldwin executive editor, Rockford Register Star and The Journal-Standard of Freeport"? I did not hear Mark Baldwin speak. Diane Rehm did not mention him in her introduction, I do not see "BALDWIN" in a quick scan of the transcript...And I would like to ask a question: Rockford, Illinois? Freeport, Illinois? I've heard of Rockford, Illinois, I've heard of Freeport, The Bahamas, I've never heard of Rockford, The Bahamas nor Freeport, Illinois.

10:23:34
THRUSH
First I've got to pick my jaw up off the floor here. There are no objective facts? I mean, that is -- that is an absolutely outrageous assertion. Of course there are facts....

10:26:12
FALLOWS
So there are matters of opinion -- I think that it was very revealing, an important thing that Scottie Nell Hughes is saying, which is that there are no facts. I think it actually is an intended result of this campaign and administration to think, well, really there aren't any facts, it's all opinion, so we're going to sort of manipulate the things that we care about.

10:26:32
FALLOWS
I believe that the job for the media and civil society now is essentially to say there are such things as facts. So the line may be drawn here.

10:27:48
SULLIVAN
Yes, Scottie Nell, with due respect, if you identify as a journalist, you cannot also be saying there are no facts, which you did just say....

10:32:00
THRUSH
And I think one of the really interesting things that I'd like to see to push this forward, because this isn't about beating him up or calling him a liar...

10:37:01
FALLOWS
I do agree with Scottie Nell Hughes that we're all in the middle of making things up here, figuring out how we're going to deal with this because if the pose in the administration is what we're hearing, there are no facts, it's all biased, then we need to reconsider what we're doing.
------------------------------

The bolded portions are what I object to.

Starting at the beginning, I object to the mainstream media giving more voice to those who should not have been heard in the first place. You have a constitutional right to speak in America. You have no right to be heard. The Ma-Me should have relegated the Trump gong show to their entertainment sections, as the Huffington Post did for a time.

Ma-Me gave the Trump $2 billion in free airtime in the primary season. In their coverage of him in the summer they have convinced themselves that they were "too hard" on him.

Not true.

Now the Diane Rehm Show, part of Ma-Me, is making up for being "too hard" on Trump by giving voice to a white woman with blonde hair and big tits named "Scottie Nell," a bimbo with an IQ at least the equal of her cup size, and Trump "surrogate" (duh).

I object to that.

Then I object to Margaret Sullivan saying "Scottie Nell, with due respect" as if a white, blonde, big-titted bimbo named Scottie Nell is due any respect (Note: she is not. They are not: All white, blonde,
bimbos with big tits named Scottie Nell are created equal as morons who should have their voice boxes permanently removed so that whenever they open their mouths it's only to suck my dick.) and I object to Glenn Thrush saying that "this isn't about beating [Trump] up or calling him a liar" when that is what it should be about.

Note my objections.