Saturday, June 13, 2020

NBA

Oh, just today, too, Shams with the details.

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
Sources: NBA's expected restart dates:

- July 30-Aug. 14: Seeding games
- Aug.15-16: Play-in tournaments
- Aug. 17: Playoffs begin
- Aug. 30: Family/guests of teams arrive
- Aug. 31-Sept. 13: Conf. Semifinals
- Sept. 15-Sept. 28: Conf. Finals
- Sept. 30-Oct. 13: NBA Finals
11:10 AM · Jun 12, 2020·TweetDeck

Okay, I know what "seeding games" are as a concept. I don't know the details. I know what a "play-in tournament," singular, is but plural, I don't know. The play-ins following "seeding games"...I can't...I don't...I don't know. "Family/guests arrive"--that has to mean a neutral venue like Vegas. The Finals--That's after the normal start to a normal season, isn't it? What are they going to do about the 2020-21 season? idk