Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Great Trump Death

We are moments, perhaps in the few it takes to type this post, away from hitting 2,000,000 cumulative Cases of Trump Virus. No greater monument to Donald Trump's incompetence and neglect endangering the lives of the American people than that.

And, late as it is, the lamplighter has made his rounds extinguishing the lights in the eyes of it looks like over 800 people during the day.

Total Deaths during the Trump Epidemic 112,908.

5.64% Trump's Kill efficiency drops one-hundredth of one percent, continuing a recent, heartening pattern.

JHU'S 5-day average line dropped precipitously yesterday, which I don't fucking understand but I just present the figures, Pilgrim, I have demonstrated to the satisfaction of all including myself, that I can't explain this shit.


The Johnnies vexatiously revise their numbers.
Their count for June 5 was, as I wrote then with the fucking number before my eyeballs 24.7k. Imagine my surprise just now when I saw that the same people now have 30k cases for June 5, only a 5,300 difference in one day. 😈 Good chief WaPo has a not dissimilar Death count to that of JHU, 843 today, 1,000 the line between bad and good, and their seven-day average leveled today but has been going down so consistently for so long that their graph is, and has been for a long while, Good News. 
WaPo's cases for the day are over the bad/good 20k line. 


One last check with Hopkins and then this light will be extinguished for the eve-en-ing.

We have officially passes the 2M milestone to malfeasance with plenty to spare. At midnight the cumulative total Cases is 2,000,464.

And we are closing in on 13,000 total Deaths, 112,924.