Monday, March 18, 2013

Visual IQ Pre-Test.

Of all the images on this god...blessed blog, why this one? What was it about this one that made my...examiner think, "I'll suggest the idea of a visual IQ test to Benjamin Harris?," huh?  I don't know.

So. Anyway. What do we see here?  I, Benjamin Harris, see a hard-working, keenly intelligent, male civil servant at the top of his profession laboring with furrowed brow over an intellectually challenging task.



Am I right? Who amongst us does not see a hard-working, keenly intelligent male civil servant at the top of his profession there?  Oh, there may be some--there may be--who see a moe-ron: a balding, guy with a double chin doing drudge work counting ballots by hand after the election was over, embarrassing his state, country and species, whose alternative career path of professional pizza delivery was foreclosed to him for lack of "skills." And another guy in the background with love handles. But I am confident, I am confident, that the "correct" answer...Visual IQ-wise, is mine. Thank you. 

And I want points added to my score on the real test for this. Thank you.