Monday, November 11, 2013


I am not unfamiliar with this kind of thing. A friend says, "Harris reads a girl the Miranda warnings before he goes out with her." Yes, better to show the closet with the skeletons than to have an overnight guest discover it by-the-by. Never scared anyone off. Women are more generous-spirited than are men. More forgiving. Also, some women are attracted to the bad boy.

Men aren't. 

Men aren't attracted to bad girls, here I use bad girls in Julie Martinez' sense, not in the immediately-above sense of having committed crimes and misdemeanors against Man's laws. And God's. I say, generally speaking, men, all things considered, would wear gloves and make their own soup and all Julie Martinez would see of most men, after advisement of her version of the Miranda warnings, is assholes and elbows.

This was found on Tumblr. I do not know who Julie Martinez is. I wish Julie Martinez best luck.